(PTT-012) Winga Baw Elephant Camp – Bago Day Tour
Early morning, pick up at your hotelin YANGON at 05:00am, drive to 39 Miles in Bagoregion for 2hours, where situated WINGA BAW ELEPANT CAMP.
- Elephant camp start opening time is at 06:00am.
- Elephants are bathing in 07:00-07:45 am. We can go to see elephants bathing in the small creek in the forest by 10 min walking from camp.
- Elephants' demonstration is in 07:45 am-08:45 am,
- (Optional, riding elephant in 09:00-11:30 am with extra fees USD 5.)
- And we will feed milk to baby elephants.
In the afternoon, we will driver to Bago city for 30min, and lunch break at local restaurant.
And visit KANBAWZATHDI PALACE, the old palace of Hantharwady, Myanmar King Bayintnaung’s palace in 1553.Continue to SHWETHALYAUNG PAGODA, recline Buddha image and KYAIK PUN PAGODA famous for its four giant Buddha. Drive back to Yangon and transfer to your hotel.
Lunch and dinner will be to your own account.
********** End of our services.******
Tour Prices: (Validity in August 2018-March 2019)
|Number of Pax:||1 Pax||2 Pax||3-5 Pax||6-9 Pax||10-14 Pax||15-19 Pax||20-25 Pax|
|Tour Price Per person (USD):||160||90||80||60||50||45||40|
- Sightseeing tour by private air-condition car/bus
- English speaking station guides
- Bagan Zone Fees and Elephant camp entrance fees
- Foods and milk for Elephant
- Lunch and dinner by your own
- Hotels, flights and Myanmar visa